At Yuanfang we work with customers no matter if they have complete specifications or just preliminary plans. Our team of engineers will assist you in developing a clear understanding of your requirements and help you make important decisions that will speed your design to mass production.
Yuanfang engineers always do their best to consider every point in mold design stage to avoid losing for future modification in plastic production.
CAD / CAM Softwarev
√ AUTOCAD 2007
√ UG NX8.5 CAD
√ UG NX8.5 CAM
√ Pro-e Wildfire Version 5.0
√ Autodesk Simulation
√ Moldflow Insight 2015
Design Engineering Capabilities
1. DFM & Mold flow
Submit DFM report and mold flow report
2. Mold Design
Submit 3D/2D mold drawing
3. Design Validation
Validate by Yuanfang check list Control cation plan Validate by customer
4. Tolerance Analysis & Steel safety
Study the tolerance and mold flow to modify the mold drawing accordingly and ensure the steel
5. Steel Ordering
Approval to order steel & Approval to Start milling
At Yuanfang, there is a Project Manager and a Project Engineer assigned for every project .The Project Manager is responsible for the project from initial discussions with customer representatives until the project is successfully completed.
For the customer, this means One Project – One Contact.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical side of each project. He delegates work to the different departments and is in close contact with the Project Manager.
The customer gets weekly updates about the project status.
At Yuanfang there are a Project Manager and a Project Engineer assigned for every project.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project from initial discussions with customer representatives until the project issuccessfully completed.
For the customer this means: One Project - One Contact.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the technical side of eachproject. He delegates the work to the different departments and is inclose contact with the Project Manager.
The customer gets weekly updates about the project status.
Round-Tables at crucial project stages for the project's success.(Project Kick-Off, DFM, Mould Design, Mould Trial Result, Modifications)
Before Injection Mould Delivery, our project manager will make a tooling check to ensure our molds go to customers in good status and quality.
■ Mold Type
Plates and Mold Base Components: ± 0.013 mm (± 0.0005 in)
Cavity components: ± 0.005 mm (± 0.0002 in)
• Prototype Mold
• Insert Mold/Over Mold
• Multi-Cavity Mold
• 2K/3K Mold
• Reverse Mold
• Automated Unscrewing Mold
• Stack Mold
• Gas Assisted Mold
For every mold we provide a Tool Book. it gets filled
during the project implementation and we ship it to the
customer together with each mold.
The Tool Book is a real book and should stick with the
mold for quick access at any time. It contains all useful
information about the mold's design,application and
maintenance. lt contains also a digital copy of itself.
Tool Book Content
1. Part Drawing
2. Mould Drawing
3. Material SDS & Processing Information
4. Cooling Layout (Caxity/Core/Slider)
5. Inspection Report
6. Injection Parameters
7. Check List lniection Moulds.
8. Steel Certificate.
9.(Hot Runner Drawing)
10. Mould Part Drawings
11. Maintenance Instructions.
1. Bar and eye bolts are installed, securing devices available.
2. Single transportation cavity and core side possible transportation bar balanced.
3. Clamping slots or clamp plates are available.
4. Tool marking in accordance with customer tool norm.
5. All cooling connections are marked, according to tool norm
6. All oil and air connections are marked, according to tool norm.
7. Edges for disassembly are available.
8. Lubricate all the guides. Oil grooves are attached.
9. With all spring-mounted molds, is there any effective control of the spring?
10. Ejector system works well (smoothly moving by hand, better let a lady have a try)
11. Sufficient threads for eyebolts available.
12. The guide pillars are longer than the inclined pillars.
13. All the screws were tightened.
14. Ejector ways to be stamped into the mold and tested.
15. The diameter of the locating ring is according to specifications.
16. Nozzle radius R15.5mm / 40mm.
17. Pillar inlet all bolt slider rounded.
18. No sharp edges, all parts with chamfer.
19. The transitions in the sprue are mostly rounded.
20. The sprue bush is polished lengthwise.
21. All gates are equally large measurement reports that exist.
22. Cavity number marking is made according to customer requirements.
23. Recycling symbols are available according to specifications.
24. Date stamp available, according to specifications, must be adjusted.
25. Air slots and vent holes are available.
26. Cavity surface according to the drawing.
27. Length of the ejector and rebound tested.
28. Safety slider and ball catch are correctly positioned.
29. Pre-loading at interlocking available, single side gap 0.01mm.
30. Flash must be removed after the grinding of the parting plane.
31. The Parting line was checked.
32. High gloss surface checked.
33. Part picks up with a robot if possible
34. Gate deforming automatically.
35. Shrinkage checked.
36. Slider with a safety mechanism.
37. All cooling connections must be labeled, according to the client's tool norm.
38. A Cooling diagram and water flow report are present.
39. Water connectors are correct according to the norm of customers.
40. Cooling connections are located at the opposite or bottom of the operation side.
41. Hydraulic pipelines must be firmly connected or tubed to tool internal.
42. Check the function of the cylinders (ways/locking device)
43. Cylinder connections are in accordance with customers’ requirements.
44. Check limit switch: position / setting / function.
45. Electrical connections according to customers’ tool norm.
46. Hydraulic cylinders with switches.
47. Two complete shots with sprue.
48. Interchangeable elements and inserts according to requirements.Assembly accessories according to arrangement.
49. Providing with adjusting data.
50. Electrodes are well packed, ready for dispatch and labeled with tool number.
51. Injection machine adjusting parameter data documented.
52. Electronic diagrams are available.
53. Sample inspection report, FOT, Final run … … documented.
54. Two complete sets of tool drawings.
55. Current CAD data (2D and 3D) on CD-ROM
56. Tool datasheet were completely filled out and signed.
57. Checklist Injection molds are filled and signed.